VP, Digital/Social Media Director
Our client is a small creative agency with a boutique mindset. They are nimble and efficient marketers comprised of a talented pool of creative individuals from cultures around the world and as a result, they are able to bring unique global perspective. This agency is currently seeking a VP, Digital/Social Media Director in their Chicago office. In this role, you will act as the thought leader and visionary of Social Media and Digital planning within the agency and serve as part of the leadership team of the agency, reporting directly into the CEO. This individual will oversee the development and execution of social media strategy and plans that target multicultural consumers.
- 8+ years of agency experience required
- Experience with digital planning and research tools (Mediavisor, DART, ComScore, @Plan)
- Expertise with Social Media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc) as well as an awareness of emerging media technologies and opportunities
- Working knowledge of Spanish language highly desired, but not required
- Multicultural marketing experience a strong plus.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office – PowerPoint and Excel